Two Bedroom Senior Apartments
Two Bedroom Apartment with Two Bathrooms
921-936 Square Feet
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”1″ gal_title=”Affordable Apartments Photos”]
Are you Eligible?
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
1. Your annual income should meet the minimum requirement of $26,736 to be eligible for this seniors only community in West Palm Beach.
2. You must be at least 55 years old or older.
If you meet the above two requirements please continue reading.
- Application Fee: $85 per adult over the age of 18.
- Application Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (may or may not be refundable).
- Applications Approved with Conditions: Will be subject to an additional security deposit in an amount equal to one month’s rent.
- Pet Deposit: $300 per pet.
- Pet Rent: $20 per month per pet.
4. Rent Range (subject to change)
|1 Bedroom 33% Rent:||$491|
|1 Bedroom 60% Rent:||$936|
|2 Bedroom 60% Rent:||$1,114|
5. MINIMUM ALLOWABLE COMBINED HOUSEHOLD INCOME TABLE
1 Bedroom 33%: $11,784
2 Bedroom 33%: $13,920
1 Bedroom 60%: $22,464
2 Bedroom 60%: $26,736
6. MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE COMBINED HOUSEHOLD INCOME TABLE
|1 Person:||33% $20,295||60% $36,900|
|2 Persons:||33% $23,199||60% $42,180|
|3 Persons:||33% $26,103||60% $47,460|
|4 Persons:||33% $28,974||60% $52,680|
When you meet the application standards you will have the peace of mind of knowing that you will be joining other residents who have also met the strict standards.
7. If your application meets all the following criteria, you will be approved based on availability. If it does not, you may be approved with conditions, which may require you to pay an additional security deposit or obtain a guarantor (in communities where permitted). If you do not meet the requirements set forth, your application will be denied.
NOTE: We do business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act. It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin and any other characteristic protect by federal, state, or local law.
APPLICATION SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
8. Complete Application: All lines must be filled in and questions answered for the application to be processed. All applicants over the age of 18 must complete an application and all occupants over the age of 18 must sign the lease along with the lease holder(s). Any person under the age of 18 must be listed as an occupant on the lease.
9. Two Forms of Identification: We require at least one valid government-issued photo identification document (ID) for all applicants over the age of 18. If your social security card is marked VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION and you report income, you must provide the authorization card as well. Social Security cards are required for all HOME Assisted units.
10. Verifiable Rental History: The standard approval process requires verifiable rental history for the last two (2) years. It is your responsibility to provide the necessary information that allows us to contact your past landlord(s) for this information. You must have a history of paying your rent on time, have given proper notice, have no dispossessory warrant(s) filed and must not owe any money to your landlord. If we are unable to verify your previous landlord(s) and/or references, or if you have no rental history, we reserve the right to charge additional security deposit and/or deny your application if the other criteria set forth are not met. Verifiable for these purposes means THIRD PARTY verification from someone other than a relative. We will consider a mortgage as rental history if it has been active within the past two (2) years. However, if the mortgage is late or in default, you will be asked to give the reason why, show documentation to support the reason and may be required to pay additional security deposit providing the other criteria set forth are met.
11. Income Eligibility: To become eligible for approval you must meet the monthly requirement set forth by this community which is 2 times the tenant paid rent per month. Income will be verified by a third party. Some examples include employment verification, the collection of six to 10 consecutive pay-stubs depending on program requirements, the collection of SSI, SSD, SSA confirmation letters, the collection of legal settlement and divorce agreements, any other legal paperwork reflecting income (i.e. Child Support documentation, the collection of bank statements (when applicable) and the collection of IRA, 401K, or other asset statements). A complete list of income documentation will be provided to you by the property staff once the initial interview for application is complete.
12. For Applicants That Are Reporting Income From a Contributor (a person who makes regular monthly contributions to the applicant), the Following Applies:
- 50% of income or less from contribution – A NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT from the contributor (form to be provided by office) AND six (6) months of bank statements showing the amount of the contribution as a deposit. If the applicant cannot provide bank statements proving the contribution, then the contributor must be added as a GUARANTOR for the leaseholder.
- More than 50% of income from a contribution – Supply the above documentation, PLUS the contributor must become a GUARANTOR for the leaseholder and earn at least FOUR (4) times the monthly rent, have verifiable impeccable credit and score automatic approval (no conditions). Criminal history of guarantors will not be considered. Guarantors MUST COMPLETE a Guarantor Pre-Leasing Application and pay the applicable application fee. Guarantors MUST SIGN a Lease Contract Guaranty which needs to be signed in the office or notarized. Guarantors MUST SIGN a new Lease Contract Guaranty with each renewal.
13. Credit History: Credit accounts should have satisfactory ratings and all utility accounts must be current with no balance owing. If credit has been slow but all other qualifications for residency have been met, the application may be conditionally approved with payment of an additional security deposit. If a bankruptcy has been dismissed or discharged, we may require further information for review, but may still approve your application and/or may require additional security deposit.
14. Criminal Background: Criminal background screenings will be reviewed for all adult members of the household who have satisfactorily met all above income, credit and rental history criteria.
- A history of any criminal conviction is not a denial of a rental application in all cases; criminal history is evaluated based on the nature and time of the conviction, as well as any relevant mitigating information provided by the applicant. Criminal history screening will not consider arrests, charges, expunged convictions, convictions revered on appeal, offenses where adjudications was withheld or deferred, pardoned convictions, vacated convictions and sealed juvenile records.
- Felony conviction for 1) the manufacture, sale or distribution of a controlled substance; 2) arson; or 3) homicide will, in most cases, result in a denial of the application. Current registration as a sexual offender will result in automatic denial of the application.
- If the criminal history screening produces any relevant conviction, you will be given notice of the specific information from the screening that creates the concern and will have an opportunity to provide any additional information for us to consider in the evaluation of your
PROPERTY SPECIFIC INFORMATION;
15. Maximum Occupants: One Bedroom – Two (2) Persons, Two Bedroom – Four (4) Persons
16. Pet Policy: We allow up to two (2) pets per apartment. Dogs must be 25 lbs. or less. If more than one pet, combined weight must not exceed 50 lbs. We do not allow breeds that are classified as aggressive, such as pets including but not limited to: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, G.reat Dane, Doberman Pincher, German Shepherd, Caucasian Ovcharka, Dogo Argentina, Saint Bernard, Fila Brasileiro, Perro De Presa Canario, Akita lnu, Husky, Bull Mastiff. All pets must be listed on your application and registered with the office. We also require that immunizations are up to date and a photo of your pet for the file. Additional information and requirements are available on the Animal Addendum and may be reviewed prior to moving in by request, We comply with all fair-housing laws regarding Assistance Animals. No animal is permitted on the premises without prior written authorization from management.
If you are not sure of your eligibility to live in our affordable senior community, please reach out to us.
Georgian Gardens Apartments
4330 Community Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
New Efax number 561-537-2551
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”true”]
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Applications are accepted and can be printed here.
Applications must be returned to us in person and you must schedule an appointment to visit the community.
Office hours for appointments are Monday thru Friday between 10AM and 4PM.
Please call us to schedule your application interview at 561-855-4479
Our Leasing Office is located at 4330 Community Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Apartment Selections are made on a first come first serve basis and by program eligibility.
Please bring the following documents with you when you meet for your application appointment so we can expedite your preliminary approval process:
- Identification card and/or driver’s license
- Original Social Security card
- Marriage Certificate (in English if applicable)
- Proof of Income – Last 6 consecutive pay stubs
- Recent Social Security, Pension Letter or Disability Letter (Required)
- If Self Employed; Notarized Letter, (Required) along with 2 years’ worth of Income Tax Returns
- Contribution Letter (Notarized if required to meet qualifications)
- Last 6 months of the most current consecutive checking account bank statements
- Most Current saving account bank statements
- $85 Application Fee in the form of a money order or cashiers check made payable to Georgian Gardens
Once all of our apartments are rented, we will place applicants on our waiting list for the next available apartment.
We look forward to meeting with you and helping you select your new apartment home at Georgian Gardens Apartments
Apartment features include energy-efficient appliances, AC units, modern kitchens with self-closing cabinets and granite countertops.
- Applications are accepted and can be printed here.
- Applications must be returned to us in person and you must schedule an appointment to visit the community.
- Office hours for appointments are Monday thru Friday between 10AM and 4PM.
- Georgian Gardens Statement of Qualifications
Please call us to schedule your application interview.
Apartment Selections are made on a first come first serve basis and by program eligibility.